Who We Are:
Types of data we collect
When someone visits www.thinkagaingrowth.com we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
As part of the registration process for our e-newsletter, we collect personal information. We use that information for a couple of reasons: to tell you about stuff you’ve asked us to tell you about; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to check our records are right and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied. We don’t rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses. We use a third-party provider, Campaign Monitor, to deliver our newsletter. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. For more information, please see Campaign Monitor’s privacy notice. You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by emailing our data protection officer Sandy Groves at sandy[at]thinkagaingrowth.com
- The use and content within the website is provided for your personal use only and may be subject to change without notice.
- Think Again Growth Limited is committed to providing a better service and we may use the information to improve our products and services.
- By providing your current contact information you agree to Think Again Growth Limited returning any required documentation via the email you provided. Any email sent by us returning a ‘delivery failure’ notice may require us to contact you via the phone number provided and/or removal of all your information without further contact.
- You agree that Think Again Growth Limited may review the data supplied by yourself for internal measurement and feedback purposes only.
- Your use of any information or materials provided by Think Again Growth Limited to yourself is used entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
Copyright & Patents
Protection of all intellectual property and/or usage of patents pending are defined by your agreement of the following:
- Reproduction for any use or organisation must be granted in writing prior to use in the public domain.
- Think Again Growth Limited material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics, logo and name. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the prior written consent from Think Again Growth Limited.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of any country of users’ residence. All trademarks reproduced in this website including the words and brands of Think Again Growth Limited are protected by copyright. Registered office in England; Loughborough, LE11 1QJ
Access to your personal information
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to our data protection officer Sandy Groves at sandy[at]thinkagaingrowth.com
Changes to this Privacy Notice
This was last updated on 12th July 2019 and will be reviewed on 12th July 2020